Minimum Cumulative and Science GPAs of 3.0
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
- Biological Sciences: A general biology series (Biology I and Biology II) with labs (8 semester hours).
- Chemistry: A general chemistry series (Chemistry I and Chemistry II) with labs (8 semester hours). A biochemistry series (Biochemistry I and Biochemistry II) with labs (8 semester hours) will also satisfy the requirement.
- Physics: A general physics series (Physics I and Physics II) with labs (8 semester hours).
- Anatomy1: A human anatomy course with lab (4 semester hours).
- Physiology1: A human physiology course with lab (4 semester hours).
- Psychology: Two courses in psychology (totaling 6 semester hours). These courses may include general psychology, abnormal psychology, developmental psychology, psychology of disability, etc.
- Statistics and Mathematics: One college-level statistics course with lab is required (3 semester hours). Courses taken within the biology, mathematics and psychology departments are accepted. An additional college-level geometry or trigonometry course is recommended (but not required).
Letters of Recommendation
- A physical therapist (PT) who has directly supervised you
- A professor or academic reference who has taught you in at least one class
- A person of your choice who is either another PT supervisor, academic reference, or can otherwise speak to your academic, personal, or professional qualities